Cheeky Brief / Horses
Artist / Rob Yerling
For Norse heathens, to truly know a horse was akin to communing with the gods. In Eastern mysticism, horses represent nobleness of spirit, faithfulness, courage and integrity.
In modern western theology, the white horse represents death. So, too, its black counterpart, albeit with a darker, more destructive edge.
And in ancient Africa, so exalted were horses that they were spared the indignity of work. The origin of the phrase “save a horse, ride a cowboy,” perhaps. Do your own research.
For the Celts, the horse was their first deity. For Stonemen, our first design. A true classic, and a symbol of how far we’ve come.
THE FINER THINGS
- Made from 95% Australian Cotton / 5% Elastane for the perfect amount of stretch
- Thoughtfully designed cut offering excellent balance of coverage and support
- Delicate and supersoft seams provide all-day comfort
- Subtly placed logo on waistband
- Soft and firm cotton rich waistband