Trunk / Island / Black
Photographer / Laura Alyce Bell
Get lost? Don’t mind if we do.
This piece of paradise is Raja Ampat, a tiny beach on a tiny island of the Indonesian archipelago. There’s no traffic here, no news, no politics. No nothing but warm water, fine sand and untouched wilderness.
But a group of like-minded friends might be nice, right? With nothing to do but unplug, unwind and strip off. No rules, save one – what happens on Raja Amput stays on Raja Amput.
Sir, madam, please leave your inhibitions at home.
THE FINER THINGS
- Made from 95% Australian Cotton / 5% Elastane for the perfect amount of stretch
- Classic Trunk cut inspired by 1950's Italian swimwear
- Uplifting support in the front and extra coverage at the rear
- Sublty placed logo on waistband
- Soft and firm cotton rich waistband
- Uninterrupted wrap-around image
- Supersoft seams provide all-day comfort