Bralette / Feathers
Artist / Chief Gavran
For almost every culture on Earth, feathers represent divinity
As feathers allow great eagles to soar, so too, the human spirit.
Feathers are the freedom of flight, evoke the soul’s ability to transcend, and feature in numerous creation myths.
Feathers also happen to be very good for tickling. Apply directly to the skin and move lightly along the foot, the ankle, up the leg to the knee, the thigh, and, well, you get the idea.
Some have put a feather in their cap and called it macaroni. We put it on fine cotton underwear and call it Stonemen.
THE FINER THINGS
- Made from 95% Australian Cotton / 5% Elastane for the perfect amount of stretch
- Racerback Design gives an all-day comfortable and supportive fit
- Available in S - XL to accomodate even the bustiest of women
- Subtly placed logo on body band
- Body band made from soft, firm cotton rich fabric