Grab A Limited Edition TRUNK / BURNOUT Promo.
Photographer / Simon Davidson
Burnouts serve two purposes.
In drag racing, it lays down a fine coating of rubber on the tarmac, so the tyres bite down harder when the clutch is released, helping the car hunker down on launch.
It also heats the tyres, making them stickier, so when the car hits max speed, it’s more likely to stay in its lane and less likely to careen into competing cars – or the crowd.
In a street racer like this classic Camaro, however, it’s not quite the same. It’s all about sending a message.
The driver is telling you that sure, he’s a little dangerous, but firmly in control of his rod. And most of all, desperate for your attention.
THE FINER THINGS
- Made from 95% Australian Cotton / 5% Elastane for the perfect amount of stretch
- Classic Trunk cut inspired by 1950's Italian swimwear
- Uplifting support in the front and extra coverage at the rear
- Sublty placed logo on waistband
- Soft and firm cotton rich waistband
- Uninterrupted wrap-around image
- Supersoft seams provide all-day comfort