Women's Brief / Brumbies
Photographer / Steve Cale
It doesn’t take Sigmund Freud to figure out why women are so captivated by horses, though he does have a firm opinion. But we also all envy horses’ power and freedom.
Their hooves make thunder. Their rippling bodies move like lightning. The storm of their gallop, daunting and awesome as they pound the ground into clouds of dust.
Do you ever want to just run and run and RUN? Til sweat beads down your flanks and your body trembles and aches? Then hold on tight and ride, ride, RIDE
THE FINER THINGS
- Made from 95% Australian Cotton / 5% Elastane for the perfect amount of stretch
- Flattering cut offers all the coverage and support you need
- Delicate and supersoft seams provide all-day comfort
- Subtly placed logo on waistband
- Soft and firm cotton rich waistband