Cheeky Brief / Monkeys
Artist / Pierre Joseph Redoute
The crack of dawn draws moisture from the softness of the forest floor. The greenery of the canopy captures the steam and it drops to the floor once more as rain.
In these etchings, you can almost hear the grasses grow and fronds uncurl in their lush eternal cycle.
The insects chirrup and birds shriek to affirm their very nature.
The monkeys in the mist chatter and howl, declaring their rule.
As for your big gorilla, when you ask late at night, “Would you like to see my etchings?”
Naturally, the answer is, “Yes. Yes! YES!”
THE FINER THINGS
- Made from 95% Australian Cotton / 5% Elastane for the perfect amount of stretch
- Thoughtfully designed cut offering excellent balance of coverage and support
- Delicate and supersoft seams provide all-day comfort
- Subtly placed logo on waistband
- Soft and firm cotton rich waistband